Finally finished moving the domain so I can update and write down things I learned. I realized that not being able to record the procedure is slowing down my progress because I have to redo the information look up process which I usually record in this blog. Thanks to this, I am now high on caffeine again at 11PM just so I can get this done and out of the way. On to the first post of my journal since the domain came back online.
Due to the fact that I now have two brand new server running 24/7 I went on a crusade to find out about the power usage of all the appliances at home with a kill-a-watt. Here are the results:
|Name||Idle (Watt)||Maxe (Watt)|
|Hot water dispenser||54||85|
|Fridge (New)||0||180 (167)|
|Projection TV||10.2||190 (157)|
|Cooling fan||0||26 (16)|
|Personal PC||3.2||191 (125)|